You can book online appointments for the time that works for you. Online appointments are available for individuals with cfs, anxiety, and more.
Online counseling refers to sessions offered over the Internet. You can speak from the comfort of your own home, office or other remote location. Online counseling facilitates getting help in a confidential and convenient manner.
You can book an online appointment through our online scheduling system. Alternatively, send us a message through the contact form on the right or just call us on the phone.
Online appointments may meet your needs if you:
- Do not have the time to get to and from our office
- Are located too far for face to face visits
- Are unable or unwilling to visit the doctor’s office for any reason
- Need to schedule sessions at a time when face to face appointments are not feasible
- Find it is difficult to get to our office because of any constraint
Online appointments require that you have an internet connection.
Online appointments are not suited to address all psychological concerns, and should not be used as a form of crisis intervention.
Our online solution works on the TherapyEverywhere platform for secure and convenient online and e-therapy sessions.
Online therapy is not is not appropriate for people in emergency situations. In an emergency help is available by calling 911 for emergency local assistance in the USA.